Consultancy is a service that demands from all aspects. Whether it is the competence of the service you provide or how you present yourself. Especially with a consultancy service, impressing and convincing your customer can essentially make or break a business deal.
In today’s fast-paced world, all businesses have adapted to the online sphere and have their own websites. It would be best if you had an online presence to build up a reputation and let your clients quickly access your consulting services.
The website needs to be professional and modern-looking. A website with the best consulting WordPress theme will grab the client’s attention while also providing value by content. It’s the best way for a client to reach you without having to visit your office physically.
Why Do You Need A Consulting WordPress Theme?
While the content and features you put on your website add value to your visitor’s experience, the website’s appearance is the foremost thing to grab their attention. If your website is not visually artistic or pleasing to the visitor, chances are they won’t want to navigate it any further.
An excellent way to achieve a professional appearance for your website is to install a consulting WordPress theme for your website. These themes are basic layouts and color schemes to make your website look more vibrant and exciting. It’s a visual frame for the online presence of your consulting business.
So choosing the best consulting WordPress theme can be a stepping stone to designing the most successful website.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing the Best Consulting WordPress Themes
Themes are essentially a window to your consultancy service’s virtual identity. There must be some core features you should look out for before choosing the best consulting WordPress theme.
- Support for a good CMS and WordPress.
- Good compatibility with computers and mobile devices.
- Fast loading speeds with minimalistic visual elements.
- Customizability by the visual editor.
- Drag and drop feature for website elements.
- In-line CSS coding for more nuanced edits.
- Good layout to visualize all your service offers.
- A well-structured landing page with a CTA button.
- Option to add booking forms and questionnaires for clients.
- Secure payment gateway installation features.
- Concise pricing table chart layout for paid services.
- Option to showcase photos and videos in a gallery.
- Separate section for previous case studies and success stories.
- Frequent updates in theme to revamp the appearance.
Based on these features, I have researched and compiled 18 of the best-consulting WordPress themes available, both free and premium. Let’s get right to it!
18 Best Consulting WordPress Themes
(1) Ridhi Pro
If you’re looking to build credibility for your service, this theme will boost your business growth to the maximum. There is support for a separate blog page. It includes pricing tables in the template to display your fees.
• Header banner supports Calendly widget.
• Innovative CTA section.
Price: The theme’s base price is $59, but it costs $198, including a setup service.
Astra, the most popular and best WordPress theme globally, comes with plenty of features and customizations.
Astra has tons of pre-made templates for consultants and professionals in this sector. You will also get a drag-and-drop interface and design your page from plenty of layouts, creating mega menus and many colors and fonts.
The theme is well optimized for WooCommerce, and its size is only 50KB, ensuring that your site will load in less than a second.
- The drag-and-drop interface allows building a header or footer easily.
- Grid, masonry, list, and other layouts available.
- Price: Astra pro costs $49/year. The Essential Bundle is for $169 yearly. The Growth Bundle costs $249 per year with all Astra’s features available.
Avada comes with several pre-built websites for businesses and consultants. This theme is used by over 790,000 people worldwide because of its top-notch performance and features.
It allows you to create a header and footer according to your choice. It also has plenty of layouts, fonts, colors, and so on that you can choose from for your site.
- More than 80 pre-made templates.
- It has a special section for the blog, case studies, service pages that shows off your consultancy.
- Price: Avada costs $60 yearly with future updates and support of 6 months from ThemeFusion. You can extend support for 12 months, which will cost you $18 additionally.
(4) Consultio – Consulting Corporate
Consultio is another top rated WordPress themes for business and consulting finance. For corporate business and online presence. This theme can be considered as the best because of its intuitive design that allows your clients to find relevant information they are seeking for.
You can make changes to your website with a real-time customization feature of Consultio. This theme is developed for professionals with plenty of layouts, including calendars, contact forms, events, etc. In a nutshell, it’s the best consulting theme for you if you are a professional in this sector.
- 70+ Stunning demos for different consulting and more than 35 header styles.
- Extremely SEO friendly and provides very high-speed performance.
- Price: This theme will cost you $59 per year, excluding tax, and if you want to extend support for 12 months, you need to pay $17.63 more.
Neve is created for mobile devices and a very easy to handle theme to build your professional-looking business of consulting website by WordPress in just a few minutes.
It’s a very lightweight theme with a size of 28KB that lets your website load faster than any other WordPress site. You get more than 80 starter sites in it from which you can choose one for your business site.
This theme lets you customize your website in real-time with a header and footer customization. Overall, it’s a compact and easy-to-use theme for the professional.
- Header and footer creating options with a custom background feature.
- SEO-friendly and Accelerated Mobile page compatible.
- Price: Yearly plans start from $81 and end at $306, including extra features like additional layouts, updates, extra support, and more. But the base version is free.
(6) Consult Aid
Consult Aid is a theme with all the essential features for building a business or consulting website by WordPress.
With this theme, you can customize your site without knowing any coding. All you need to do is, use its drag-and-drop feature to build and customize your site. Creating carousels for your site is also available in this theme as it has included a Slider Revolution plugin in it.
With plenty of layouts, fonts, colors, and homepage design options, you can make your page look modern and stylish.
- More than 1100 grid-based designs.
- It’s fully responsive for all smart devices.
- Price: It comes with a cheaper price tag of $49 yearly and costs $13.88 more for full-year support.
Consultix is a theme for creating consulting and business websites with plenty of consulting demos and templates.
It comes with the WPBakery premium plugin. You can use it to build and customize your page with a unique look and make your users feel more comfortable.
You can change the color, fonts, and layouts and create and customize the pre-built header in real-time using Consultix. This theme will be a convenient choice for investment, accounting, or financial-related websites.
- Featured with high-quality demos and premium WP plugin.
- Get unlimited widgets.
Price: This theme costs $69, excluding tax, with future updates and six months of support. To extend support to 12 months, you need to pay $21.38 more.
(8) Consultancy – Consulting Finance Accounting WordPress
This theme is specially designed for corporate consultants like financial advisors, accountants, and lawyers. It’s sleek and modern while also being oriented for a specific purpose.
The colorful theme is versatile enough to be edited by experts and be tweaked by WordPress beginners.
• Many colorful layouts.
• Compatible with most plugins.
- Price: The regular license costs $79, with an additional $25.13 for extended support for up to 12 months.
This multipurpose theme is the best starter kit for beginner WordPress website designers. You can use it for free and customize every aspect, including the fonts. It’s very resource-friendly with blazing-fast loading speeds.
• Ready-to-import templates.
• WooCommerce compatibility.
- Price: The theme is free to use forever!
(10) Imperion – Multipurpose Corporate WordPress Theme
The all-rounder theme is widely popular and ranks high on quite a few metrics. It features an intuitive design with high customizability for designers and easy navigation options for visitors.
You can create custom sliders and menus in a snap. The SEO-optimized layout of this theme stands out on any computer or mobile device with no issues. The widespread support for plugins is a delightful bonus.
• One-click installation support for drag-and-drop Elementor plugin.
• Many options to add social media information.
- Price: The theme costs $75 for single-site usage. The premium bundle with extra features like plugins and CCPA compliance costs around $599 after a discount.
(11) Blossom Health Coach
Specifically designed for a health consultancy website, this theme has all the sophistication you could ask for in a professional appearance. The minimalistic layout is SEO-optimized too.
• Header banner supports videos.
• 10-section homepage.
- Price: The theme is free to use, but copyright for the footer costs $29.
(12) Consulting – Business, Finance WordPress Theme
This intuitively designed theme is fit for consultancy businesses, unlike any other. It has the option to add calendars and contact forms for easy accessibility.
The layout is clean and minimalistic yet professional. It’s SEO-friendly and responsive to all types of devices.
• Super-easy setup with demo videos and tutorials.
• Customization updates show up in real-time on the website.
- Price: After a massive discount, this theme’s price comes down to only $35, with an additional $8.63 for extended yearly support.
Tailored to suit an independent female entrepreneur’s ambiance, this theme makes a bold statement for women’s empowerment.
It is built with support for extreme customizability, including sliders and carousels. The SEO-friendly, elegant design also comes with fast response speeds.
• Massive library of fonts to customize.
• Compatible with WooCommerce plugins.
- Price: The theme’s base price is $49, but it costs $198, including setup service.
(14) Consultancy Business
Oriented more towards serious business consultants, this theme has all the perks and features of a fully featured WordPress website.
You can use the drag-and-drop feature to edit the layouts easily. It’s also fully responsive to all types of computers and smartphones.
• Versatile support for plugins and shortcodes.
• Option to add a visual portfolio.
- Price: It costs only $59.
(15) Influencer Pro
This fully-featured theme is best for marketing your consultancy service and generating leads. The dedicated podcast section and support for 900+ Google fonts are a pleasant bonus.
• Intuitive social media integration.
• Support for multiple languages.
- Price: The theme’s base price is $59, but it costs $198, including a setup service.
(16) Business One Page Pro
This simple theme is a one-page solution for one-stop consultancy services. It’s specially designed for corporations and agencies who believe in minimalism with a professional to-the-point approach. The one-page website approach can leave a stunning impression on returning clients.
• Mobile-friendly layout.
- Price: The base price of the theme is $59, but it costs $198, including a setup service.
(17) Fino Pro
This business-oriented theme is the best choice for any firm that focuses solely on consultancy services. It has multiple headers presets to suit your business requirements.
The customizability features are also endless, with unlimited color schemes and over 600 Google fonts. However, the default typography is quite praise-worthy too.
• 20+ settings for social media buttons.
• Support for WooCommerce Plugins.
- Price: The theme costs $55.
(18) Blossom Coach Pro
Blossom Coach Pro is an elegant WordPress theme with multiple theme demos to try out with the one-click demo import.
This theme is all about building your brand and generating leads, with an attractive full-page banner with lead-generation forms, SEO optimization, and a mobile-friendly design. You can even set up an online store with this theme using WooCommerce.
● 900+ Google Fonts with unlimited colors
● 14 Powerful homepage sections and multiple inner pages for perfect branding
- Price: You can choose to purchase just this theme for $49. An additional $50 will give you access to Lifetime updates and support.
With this many consulting WordPress themes reviewed, I think it’s a matter of specific business requirements for choosing the best one.
However, the Imperion theme is an all-rounder based on our judgment. It’s feature-rich yet fully customizable and responsive. The widespread support for plugins is also noteworthy.
Although it’s a bit costly for beginners, I will suggest that you give it a go after you have got the hang of the free WordPress themes out there.
That being said, I suggest you to try out at least a few themes from our article before deciding on one. This will help you gain expertise on the topic of WordPress themes as well.
You can finally set your mind on one and unleash your creative potential to showcase your consultancy business’s virtual identity with the best consulting WordPress theme.