An honest list of the best WordPress page builder alternatives to Elementor. We’ve tested them all and can vouch for their quality. This list contains page builders for both beginner and advanced users.
Who doesn’t love the look of a beautifully designed website? It can be a pure inspiration to see how much creativity and artistry is out there. Unfortunately, not everyone has the skills or time to create these amazing sites themselves. This is where Elementor comes in!
Elementor is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to design your own site without having any technical knowledge at all. With just a few clicks, you can bring your vision for your site into reality with no coding required.
It’s perfect if you want something more than a blog but doesn’t have time for anything too complicated. It lets you build everything from eCommerce stores and galleries to one-page sites, subscription-based payment buttons, and more!
In this list of Elementor alternatives, we’ll take a look at some of the best Elementor alternatives that you can use to create your own unique designs.
Before going to know the top list of alternatives, I would like to know, why are you finding an Elementor alternative? Please comment below.
However, back to the top list.
What points, I will include with each page builder alternative?
I will include:
- Product name
- Core features &
Let’s look at the 1st alternative:-
Divi Page Builder
Divi is one of the most popular WordPress themes & page builders on the market. However, it’s also home to some pretty incredible plugins that give you the power to create incredible designs.
For anyone who’s looking for a page builder that doesn’t need any coding skills, this is a great choice. It comes with a variety of layouts and modules that you can use in your design, as well as a wide range of responsive pre-made templates to fit all kinds of sites.
For anyone who’s into WordPress and wants a page builder that looks great, can be used to create just about any kind of site and is simple enough for just about anyone to use, this is a good choice.
You can read:-
Key Features of Divi Builder
- Drag & Drop Layout Builder
- One-Click Demos
- Fully Responsive
- Content Modules
- Visual Customizer
- Dynamic fields
- Header & Footer builder and more.
Free Version: N/A
- Pro Version Price: The price depends on the plan you choose. For a single site license, the starting price is only $89/year.
Get started with Divi Builder(20% OFF)
Beaver builder is a really great tool. It’s the best theme-agnostic page builder for WordPress in my opinion, and it’s going to get even better. It has everything you need to create beautiful WordPress websites. Their drag & drop page builder is built with the WP REST API, which means that their backend interface runs of WordPress itself.
This provides a better experience for content creators because it’s easier to install. It’s also more secure because there are no externally hosted scripts running on your site.
The plugin is really intuitive and easy to use. It has some great advanced features like the section divider, which lets you split sections up for better control over content hierarchy.
Beaver builder themes are also pretty awesome. They’re all responsive and retina-ready, and they’re all fully compatible with any WordPress themes and plugins.
Key Features of Beaver Builder:
- The Back-end editor allows you to build complex layouts visually.
- Shortcodes allow for adding dynamic content, such as sliders and accordion dialogs.
- Import / Export functionality so that you can share your configurations with other websites or import them to another website.
- Choose the best option for a device type.
- You can edit and override any preset or create your own.
- Live preview while editing presets for small devices.
- Custom hearer and footer builder
- Pre-made templete & section livery
Free Version: Available
- Pro Version Price: This plugin costs $99/year for an unlimited site license without a Beaver Builder theme. For a year, it costs $199 with its own theme. It costs $399 for white labeling.
Get started with Beaver Builder
Brizy Page Builder
If you are looking for a great, easy-to-use Elementor alternative WordPress plugin for creating page layouts or even an entire website, then look no further!
Brizy is an excellent plugin that not only allows you to create full site layouts with ease but also comes with a host of useful features such as an eCommerce solution, WooCommerce integration, and a built-in Theme Editor.
Whatever your needs may be, you’re bound to find something useful in Brizy!
The sheer amount of features that come with this plugin (not to mention the fact that it’s free) is simply incredible and makes it one of the best Elementor alternatives.
Read our review of Brizy page builder
Key Features of Brizy Page Builder
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Unlimited Themes
- One-Click Demo Import
- Multi-Language Ready
- Unique Design & Layout Options
- Header Layouts 100+ Block
- Huge blog grid-style multiple widget areas
- 25+ Different Blog Variants
Free Version: Available
- Pro Version Price: Brizy offers lifetime and annual plans. Plans for a single site start at $49 a year. The lifetime plan starts from $104 for one site.
The Thrive Architect plugin is a page builder that allows you to build very nifty landing pages with all the necessary elements. The plugin’s interface is pretty simple and straightforward. You can add rows, columns, and modules with ease.
The Thrive Architect plugin works by dragging and dropping the available modules based on a specific grid system. Each module comes with its own set of options that you can play around with to get it to work just right.
After adding all the necessary modules and elements you can move them around to make the page look unique and impressive. The plugin itself is made by Thrive which makes it a perfect choice for people looking for other products from that company.
Overall, Thrive Architect is definitely worth taking into consideration when looking to build landing pages with WordPress.
Key Features of Thrive Architech:
- Drag and drop editor
- Diffrent Element types
- It is more than just a page builder
- Infinite possibilities using visual composer add-ons
- Full-fledged plugins.
- Unlimited design options.
- Create custom layouts for post/page or use predefined layouts.
- Set up different sliders in seconds & more.
Free Version: N/A
- Pricing: The Thrive Architect pricing plan is yearly. It starts at $228 for up to 25 sites. You can buy it quarterly.
Get started with Thrive Architect
Oxygen Page Builder
Oxygen is another WordPress Elementor alternative for creating page layouts. Its goal is to provide a user-friendly drag and drop interface that allows you to create beautiful, responsive WordPress page layouts with ease.
It provides you with all you need to create any type of website, whether it’s a one-page parallax site or e-commerce. It allows you to create beautiful designs that are responsive out-of-the-box. You can have a look at some of the websites using Oxygen.
Oxygen Lets you use any of the customizer settings in widgets. Widgets can have almost all options available for sections, columns, rows, and templates. This is a great feature for those that want to alter the way their widgets look, feel or behave before they start using them on their website.
Oxygen also lets you use all the customizer settings in templates, this means that if your theme has any of its own customizer settings, you can use them within your Oxygen page layout. Also, I like its Gutenberg blocks feature that allows you to easily incorporate Gutenberg content inside your existing page layouts.
Key Features of Oxygen Builder:
- It’s intuitive
- The editing process is built into a visual content grid that resembles a page layout.
- It’s fast and easy to use
- Oxygen Builder is ideal for users with no technical background or training.
- It’s incredibly powerful
- Oxygen Page Builder enables you to create unique pages without touching code.
- It’s completely customizable
- Customize the appearance of your website by changing fonts, sizes, colors, and background images.
- It’s expandable and integrates with the most popular web authoring programs.
Free Version: N/A
- Pro Version Price: TThe basic plan (without WooCommerce Integration & Gutenberg Block Builder) starts at $129 for a lifetime for unlimited sites.
Get started with Oxygen Builder
Visual Composer is the most popular WordPress page builder, used on over 500k sites. It’s not theme-agnostic and usually requires a specific kind of theme to work well. It is another alternative to Elementor.
With Visual composer builder, you can create unique page layouts through its intuitive drag and drop interface. It’s free of charge but offers paid add-ons to push your limits even further.
Visual Composer is widely used by developers to build client sites. It’s also the preferred WordPress page builder for many theme shops because it helps them offer unique-looking themes to their clients.
It’s the best page builder for those with a developer mindset. If you want complete control over your page layout and design, this is the plugin to consider.
Key Features Visual Composer Page Builder:
- Drag & drop page builder
- Visual composer hub
- Content elements
- Theme builder
- Popup builder
- Responsive design
- Design options
- Row layout & more
Free Version: Available
- Pro Version Price: It costs only $49/year for a single site license. Unlimited sites cost $349/year.
Get started with Visual Composer
WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery is the most popular drag and drop page builder plugin for WordPress, with 2 million+ active installs according to wordpress.org. The plugin is good for non-coders, allowing them to create websites using visual elements. The plugin includes templates, rows, widgets, and more.
It has become the standard page-building plugin for many WP themes like Avada, Enfold, and so on. The plugin is FREE but it offers some add-ons or extensions to unlock some of its features. It is a beginner-friendly page builder plugin. So you can try its pro plan to enjoy all of WPBakery’s features.
Key Features of WPBakery Page Builder:
- Drag & Drop page builder
- Responsive ready
- Cross-Browser compatibility
- Template library
- Content elements
- Skin builder
- Extend WPBakery page builder
- Advanced grid builder
- Unlimited Sidebars and Widgets
- Customizable design and behavior on every element
- Live preview of your work in real-time!
Free Version: N/A
- Pro Version Price: You can purchase the plugin from two different marketplaces. For a single-site plan with six months of support, it will cost 64 dollars on Codecanyon. According to its official website, you must pay $56 for one site.
WP Page Builder Plugin
WP page builder by Themeum is another simple drag and drop Elementor alternative which you can use to create WordPress pages very quickly and easily. The plugin is well made, simple to use, and offers a lot of power-packed features to help you design your site.
If you are looking for a WordPress plugin to build pages, then WP page builder is an excellent choice. It promises to deliver an Elementor style drag and drop interface for creating complex sites.
So if you are a beginner and are not comfortable with complex features, then this plugin is for you. It has a simple, step-by-step approach toward building pages which is quite easy to follow.
Key Features WP Page Builder:
- Drag & drop site-building
- Freedom of customization
- Real-time live editing
- Extensive icon support
- Rich built-in designs
- Plenty of robust addons
- Pre-designed blocks
- Fully translation ready
- Intuitive site editor
- Export & import System
- Superfast site development
- Reusable layouts and libraries & more.
Free Version: Available
- Pro Version Price: It offers three different plans. The Individual plan costs $39/year for one site whereas the Agencies plan costs $99/year for unlimited sites.
Get started with WP Page Builder
Master Addons For Elementor
Master Addons by Jewel Theme is a great addon to have in your workflow, it puts dozens of useful elements right at your fingertips. It is an extension or addon for the Elementor page builder. It has huge elements/blocks to design your landing page quickly. All these elements are the best combination of design, power, and flexibility.
Master Addons has a huge list of design blocks that are useful to boost your site design. We all need some extra elements in our workflow, Master Addons is the place where you can easily find what you need just to drag it and drop it on your page.
You can find lots of design blocks to improve your site, no matter if you’re creating a landing page, an app showcase, or something totally unique and new. Also, you can create unique and custom templates with Master Addons.,
Just simply install Elementor free version on your site and then install Master Addons pro. After doing this simply start designing like other page builder plugins with no more yearly cost.
Read our review about Master Addons for Elementor
Key Features of Master Addons:
- Animated headlines
- Excelent blog layout
- Pre-made templates
- Dynamic table
- Countdown timer
- Custom brekpoint
- Custom header and footer layouts
- Gallery slider
- Image comparison
- Custom vav menu
- Pricing table
- Restrict Content
- Contact Form 7 & more.
Free Version: Available.
- Pricing: Master Addons For Elementor is offered in three different packages by the developer. Specifically, the Personal license for one site costs $49/year, the Business license for three sites costs $99, and the Agency license for 1000 sites costs $299.
Use code ‘wpbasicpro‘ to get 30% OFF
Get started with Master Addons
Genesis Pro Plugin
Genesis Pro is another easy and simple Elementor alternative to creating websites. Genesis Pro is a powerful but easy plugin that allows you to build beautiful WordPress sites in an effortless way without touching any code. It’s like Genesis but with better child theme support, more customization options, and no bloat!
With Genesis Pro page builder, you can build your WordPress website with drag and drop. The plugin is WordPress Gutenberg ready, so you can design your site from WordPress Gutenberg editor.
Genesis Pro is mobile responsive and front-end loaded, so your website always looks very good on all devices. You can purchase this plugin separately, so you do not need to buy WP Engine with this. Also, you will get all access to StudioPress theme club membership.
Altitude Pro WordPress Theme Review – StudioPress Theme
Overall, with the help of the Genesis Pro plugin, you can design amazing websites with minimal effort and time, increase your page views, reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates.
You can read Design Palette Pro Review: Genesis Theme Design Make Easy
Key Features of Genesis Pro:
- Genesis Custom Blocks
- Genesis & premium themes
- Optimized blocks & layouts
- Advanced Block Fields
- Use on unlimited sites
- Dynamic custom block builder
- Genesis Framework
- Pre-made theme, section and block
- Block Import & Export & more.
Free Version: Available
- Pricing: You need $360/year to purchase this plugin for unlimited sites.
Which Elementor Alternavite is the best?
It is so tough to tell about which Elementor alternative is the best. But, I hope you can understand which one is useful for your site and why. I have tried to list both free and premium page builder plugins for Elementor.
According to my research and user experience, I can say that Divi is the best Elementor alternative for WordPress. The reason behind it they focus on quality and not quantity.
So I will suggest purchasing Divi if you want to start your site with the Elementor alternative. It has two different plans, one is yearly and another is a lifetime.
On the other hand, If you find a very simple and powerful page builder with lots of premium WordPress themes, you can go with Genesis Pro. It is an easy-to-use and simple plugin without any code.
Lastly, you can try Brizy Pro and Master Addons. Because both are also arguably good and easy to use.
Note: As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I’ll update this post with new and best Elementor alternatives in the future. So you can bookmark this page and come again in the future for updates.
I hope you like the article Elementor Alternatives for WordPress this year. If you are still confused about this post, comment below. Also, if you have any other Elementor alternative in your mind but not listed here, feel free to share with us.
Thanks for reading!