Do you have any questions from your customers and visitors? Do you want to answer all their doubts on a single page? If yes, then you need to install an FAQ plugin on WordPress. There are many plugins that can help you create the perfect faq section for your website.
FAQ stands for frequently asked questions. So FAQ plugin is a medium that helps you to add, organize, modify, or remove the FAQs through the site’s admin panel.
With the modern accordion-style layout, the plugin enables setting the FAQ panel to fit in any corner of the site.
FAQ plugin is mainly used to minimize the time that you spend answering the same questions of the customers again and again. You can also create a FAQ on your own but using a plugin gives you the best view with attractive layouts and colorful themes.
Plugins also help to categorize the FAQs and form different groups for each. So here you go with a few premium as well as fee plugins which will make your site beautiful as well as save your valuable time.
In this article, we will review the 7 best WordPress FAQ plugins that will make it easy for you to add an excellent Faq section anywhere on the blog post or page.
Why should you use FAQs on your website?
FAQs are a great way to answer all your visitor’s doubts in the same place. FAQs can also provide information in a more organized and structured manner for a better understanding of the content being written.
As an added benefit, you have direct access to WordPress CSS editor which will enable you to change the appearance of any faq section with ease.
There are many benefits of using FAQs on your website, but the most important one is that it helps you to create a better user experience and make customers feel more comfortable about making decisions when browsing your content.
I hope this article has provided some insight into why you should use an Faq section for any business or blog post that you publish on the web.
- Why should you use FAQs on your website?
- Top 7 Best WordPress FAQ plugins For Your Dream Website
- In Conclusion
Top 7 Best WordPress FAQ plugins For Your Dream Website
Heroic WordPress FAQs Plugin is a new plugin that provides an easy way to add multiple sets of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for your posts. It’s built on the WP-API, so you can use it with minimal configuration and customization depending on what you need from the plugin. The best part? There are no expensive or complicated extensions needed to use the plugin.
A set of FAQs is created by first creating a new category on your blog and then adding posts under that category with the appropriate tag. Once you’ve finalized what content goes into each post, it can be added as an FAQ using one click from any page on your site where you’ve inserted the plugin.
- Drag & Drop Interface- Drag and drop interface for managing FAQs.
- 5 pre-build Styles- You can use its 5 pre-built templates to make your design process much easier.
- Responsive Layout- Design FAQ with this plugin is fully responsive that responsively works with any device.
- CSS3 animations- Using its CSS animation features you can make your FAQ more attractive.
- Custom CSS- You can customize the design and layout of your FAQs using the CUSTOM CSS feature.
- schema.org- You can improve SEO with Schema markup.
The WooCommerce Product FAQ Manager plugin by codecanyon.net is a powerful tool that will help you build an organized and efficient support system for your e-commerce store. It’s easy to use, affordable and works with any theme.
It allows you to easily create professional FAQs on your Woocommece with an extensive options panel. It has an excellent admin interface so it is a breeze to use.
It’s easy to set up and install, comes with detailed documentation, and offers you excellent customer support from the team.
There are many advanced features that will help you build your FAQs quickly and efficiently. It’s one of the best WooCommerce plugins available today because it offers all of these features for a reasonable price.
- Zero configuration required- just install the plugin and you’re ready to go!
- Customizable product FAQs- Edit your questions, answers, and categories from within WooCommerce.
- Create unlimited product FAQs: One plugin for each of your WooCommerce products.
- Responsive Layout: Looks good on any device.
- Responsive Design: Looks great across all devices.
- Mobile Ready: You can create a fully responsive design that renders beautifully on mobile and tablet screens.
- Live Search Panel: Your customers can quickly search for the answers they are looking for by typing their questions in the box.
- Custom & Dedicated FAQ Tab: You can easily create a dedicated FAQ page for your product.
- 5 Predefined Themes: If you’re looking for a basic layout, It has five different themes to choose from.
- Custom CSS: If you want to tweak the design to match your website, It will give you the ability to add custom CSS.
- Quick/Bulk Edit Option: You can quickly edit the product FAQs as well with an easy-to-use bulk update option.
The supported software version of this WordPress FAQ plugin is WordPress 5.4+ which is compatible with Woocommerce and WPML.
The plugin provides 17 different layouts for FAQs and lets you choose from different themes. The regular license is $29, and the extended license is $150. The regular one includes a quality check, updates, and 6 months of customer support.
- Live FAQ Search – The search is designed in such a way that customer can easily get their answers.
- FAQ Pagination – It displays hundreds of FAQ items anywhere within a small space.
- FAQ Rating- It adds a custom column displaying the vote counts for FAQ posts.
- FAQ categories – Provides options to classify FAQ posts into different categories and topics.
- External FAQ form – It forwards the queries directly to the site owner and builds FAQ posts properly.
- Built-in FAQ widgets- Displays FAQ posts by ID, date, or in any random order in the sidebar of the site.
The plugin supports the latest version of WordPress. It also is compatible with visual composer and Woocommerce. You can create an unlimited FAQ page with its drag and drop features and 24+ pre-design layouts.
The regular license of this plugin costs $17 with a quality check by Envato including the future updates and 6 months of support from AccessKeys.
- It provides 20+ responsive, creative, and beautiful FAQ plugins.
- Has lots of configuration options to create FAQs.
- Does not require coding skills, just drag and drop.
- Setting the content animation with 20+ animation options.
- Provides backend preview facility, enable/disable options, icon selection, setting a background image and color options, and many more functionalities.
This piece of work is out by Etoile Web Design. You can create and organizes the FAQs through the admin panel. Also, with its modern design, it fits in any place on the site.
This plugin is user-friendly as it comes with a full guided setup. When you activate this plugin, the setup runs and helps to create the first FAQ, FAQ page, and some other important options.
- It gives FAQs with unlimited tags and categories support.
- Users can create FAQ posts and also assign required categories to that post.
- The modern layout fits in any part of the site.
- Bulk import from spreadsheets as well as inserting custom CSS is the special features too.
Some of the advanced features include:
- Toggling between the behavior on/off.
- Allows comments of people on individual FAQs and the microdata question schema to help with SEO.
- Groups the FAQ design by category and the responsive design is great for all the screens.
This piece of work is out by Tyche Softwares. This WordPress FAQ plugin adds an easy to create and stylish FAQ section to your site. The plugin supports 5 languages (different types of English).
Besides, it allows to display the frequently asked questions using the shortcode and shows or hides them via animated, jQuery toggle, or accordion options. It also provides a “return to top” link at the bottom of the long FAQ page.
- It allows custom post type driven.
- The jQuery toggle or accordion display when using shortcode makes the view interactive and attractive.
- The FAQ can be displayed individually or by forming FAQ groups using the Group Taxonomy”.
This plugin is developed by WP Online support. This WordPress FAQ plugin supports WordPress version 4.0 or higher and comes in two different languages i.e. English and Dutch.
Users can add, manage as well as modify the FAQ with this WP Responsive FAQ Plugin. With this plugin, your CMS website gets the opportunity to easily add, modify, display as well as delete the important FAQs.
It is highly customized as well as responsive which makes it easier for the user to interact and come up with all the important FAQs.
One simply needs to download, install, and use it on the website to catch the customer for a longer time. It also works with the Gutenburg shortcode block.
Important features of this WordPress FAQ plugin are:
- It allows adding category in the shortcode and view it in the FAQ category.
- Allows adding shortcode parameters such as single_open and transition_speed.
- Allows adding a thumbnail image for FAQ.
- Enables easy to configure FAQ page and smooth FAQ accordion effect.
- Allows customizing FAQ using CSS and JS files.
- Provides URLs that are search engine friendly and adds the text domain as well as domain path.
One can install and activate the plugin from this link. The link gives more details and installation steps with video.
The best FAQ plugin is a great way to organize information for customers they need, in one place. The plugins we have reviewed are all worth trying and are definitely able to fill this role well at an affordable price point.
So we hope you found our content helpful and it was a valuable resource for you.
We would appreciate it if you took a moment to leave your feedback.