Using an exemplary WordPress maintenance service can save time, manage your site, and focus on growing your business. WordPress is a powerful tool that allows for anything from a simple blog to an online store, but it does not provide the service itself.
WordPress is used by millions of websites and blogs worldwide, so it is critical to keep it updated with security patches and other updates. Furthermore, if you are not tech-savvy or lack time for WordPress maintenance, you can sign up for WordPress maintenance services to get professional WordPress support from experts.
Here, I will discuss seven of the best WordPress maintenance services on the market today!
Reasons to Invest in a WordPress Maintenance Service
I guess that if you have a WordPress website or blog and want to get the most out of it, you will not mind paying an extra fee for WordPress support.
The following are some of the benefits of investing in WordPress maintenance services:
- Better security for your website.
- Updates to ensure your website works fine.
- No headache for you, as your WordPress maintenance service will do the job for you.
There are not only the reasons above to invest in a WordPress maintenance service, but you can also benefit from optimization, technical support, and optimization for optimal speed.
Which are the most popular WordPress maintenance services? There are dozens of WordPress maintenance services available today, so I’ve selected the top seven for you to review in this article.
Let’s take a look!
As we all know, WordPress is a powerful content management system that requires professional support to perform at its optimal level. If you want to use this CMS efficiently and do not want to invest in WordPress development, hiring a good WordPress maintenance service is your best bet.
WP Buffs is one of the best WordPress maintenance services. It has managed over a thousand websites and worked with some of the largest brands on the internet.
The WP Buffs team provides services related to WordPress, such as performance optimization, updates, backups, security breaches control, speed optimization, spam comments removal, version control, and more.
Core Service of WP Buffs:
- 24/7 website edits:
- Weekly updates
- Ongoing security
- Emergency 24/7 support
- Website backups
- Speed optimization
WP Buffs WordPress Care Plans & Maintenance Packages
- WP Buffs has a total of 5 different types of plans to choose from. There are:
- Maintain: You need to spend $79/month for standard WordPress maintenance. This plan offers essential care, including Google Analytics Integration, daily 1x backup, uptime monitoring, and more.
- Protect: If you need WordPress editing, security optimization (iThemes Security), or cloud backups (2x Daily), you must pay $159 per month.
- Perform: This plan is only for advanced functionality of WordPress sites, including speed optimization, mobile & tablet optimization, image & media optimization, and more. For this plan, they charge $219/month.
- Custom: If you need to add custom-coded WP sites, including all features of the previous plan, you need to spend $347/month.
- Custom Pro: This is an upgrade plan for custom PRO. This plan is suitable for people who need custom sites with advanced functionality. They charge for this plan $447/month.
WordPress SEO Experts
Another highly recommended name in the WordPress support industry is WordPress SEO Experts. The professionals can help you boost your website’s traffic, boost conversions, and better your search engine ranking.
WP SEO Experts is a name in the industry trusted by many, and they have managed over 15,000 WordPress sites with their premium WordPress support. Here, you can order various WordPress services, including speed optimization, updates, security, backups, and custom solutions.
Core Service of WP SEO Experts:
- On-Page SEO
- Backlink Building
- Keyword Research
- Citation Building
- Google Search Console
- Pages Optimization
- Sitemap Submission
- Reporting and more.
Plans & Pricing:
- Small: This plan includes 2-page optimization, one backlink, sitemap submission, a full technical audit, monthly SEO reports, and other features. It costs $250/month.
- Medium: If you need to optimize five pages, 25 citations monthly, two backlinks, you can choose this plan. Not so, you will get all the features of the small plan. The medium plan costs $500/month.
- Large: The plan costs $1000/month and is suitable for more advanced customization and benefits with ten optimization pages, 50 citations monthly, five backlinks, and more.
WPKraken is another popular name in the WordPress maintenance industry. WPKraken’s professionals provide world-class support and care. The company has almost a decade of industry experience and has managed more than 12000 sites.
Their in-house team of WordPress experts can handle all WordPress issues. In addition, they provide
- Complete safety and security
- WordPress optimization
- Expert support, and
- Premium quality WordPress maintenance services at the most affordable prices.
Core Service of WP Kraken:
- WordPress Site Maintenance
- UI / UX Design
- Speed, SEO, Security
- Expert Consultation
- Web Fixes and more.
WP Kraken Plans & Pricing:
They have two different types of plans which are:
- On-Demand: This plan costs only $60 per hour. That means you can hire a WordPress expert for one hour at this price.
- Dedicated Staff: You can hire one person for one day at only 360/day. Therefore, you can ask anything of them (within the scope of their service).
WP-Techsupport is another dependable name in the WordPress support industry. They offer live chat and phone support 24 hours a day. In addition, they specialize in speed optimization, WordPress performance, security, and much more.
Their primary service is WordPress installation and customization. Moreover, they offer complete security and safety, including updates, backups, security hardening, and more.
WP-Tech support Plans & Pricing:
You can choose from a variety of plans depending on your needs. Monthly or one-time plans are also available. There are four monthly plans: standard, pro, business, and advanced.
Monthly plans start at $55 and go up to $175. In other words, if you need WordPress support monthly, you can choose any plan.
Whereas they offer on-time plans. There are:
- One-Time Fix: $110 /per single issue fix
- Malware Removal: $205 /one-time fee
- Update PHP Version: $205 /per update
Another reputable name in the market of WordPress support is WP Runner. Their services include complete WordPress care and maintenance at an affordable price. Additionally, they have good user feedback and experience.
Their WordPress experts are available 24/7 and 365 days a year. As a result, they can help you whenever you need them. Their services include complete security for a site, including backups, WordPress core updates, optimized site speed, and backlinks.
Core Service of WP Runner:
- Fix your broken website
- Add new website content
- Redesign your website
- Increase your conversions
- Make your website faster
- Optimize your eCommerce
WP Runner Plans & Pricing:
WP Runner offers two different types of plans:
- Unlimited Support: The price of this is only $99/month. If you subscribe to this plan, you can send endless tasks to fix your site issue. In this plan, you can request them for monthly performance & security audits, 24/7 uptime monitoring, weekly website backups, and more.
- Premium Support: This plan includes all unlimited support features. But if you need to send up five or most WordPress maintenance tasks at a time, you can subscribe to this plan. It costs only $599 per month.
Are you looking for a reliable remote developer who can work with your team? The company has been developing websites since 2014, and their developer makes sure the website is always up to date. They also offer quality website development at an affordable price.
As well as complete WordPress support, they also provide WordPress website maintenance. In addition, the company offers unlimited resources and additional features such as premium themes, plugins, etc.
So you can hire a GoWP developer to bring your project to life. Their skillset in web design, coding, and more assure you won’t be disappointed!
Core Service of GoWP:
- Fully responsive website creation
- WordPress page builders
- WordPress installation and setup
- Third-party integrations
- Theme and plugin integration
- WooCommerce development
- Custom themes and plugins
- Backup, cloning, and migration, and more.
GoWP plans & Pricing:
- For website design, development, customization, and WordPress website maintenance, they have only a plan which costs $2299/month.
WordPress Maintainer is a team of WordPress developers, designers & marketers working hard to provide the best WordPress service. The company has developers all over the world who specialize in WordPress and are passionate about their work.
WP Maintainer offers complete WordPress maintenance, security, backups & support services.
Their WordPress maintenance plan gives you peace of mind knowing that your website is constantly backed up, virus checked, and updated. So, you will not have to worry about security updates or backups and can focus on your website.
WP Maintainer Plan & Price:
There is only one monthly plan for WP Maintainer, which costs $99 per month. Their services include scheduled backups, security monitoring & cleanup by Sucuri, monthly site customizations, plugins, and theme and WordPress core updates.VISIT WP Maintainer
Which Is the Best WordPress Maintenance Service?
WP Buffs is one of the most effective WordPress support services out there. The company offers complete WordPress maintenance services at an affordable price. It also has positive customer feedback and experience.
You can get unlimited WordPress support and updates, secure the site, and optimize it to speed up page loading time. Additionally, they provide full site backups and malware cleanup for your WordPress website.
For those who want to hire a dedicated developer, WP Maintainer is your most suitable option. They will provide you with comprehensive WordPress support at an affordable price.
If you are familiar with the freelancer marketplaces, you can find a WordPress developer on Upwork, Freelancer.com, PeoplePerHour, etc. Before you hire a developer from these marketplaces, hire someone who has experience.
Among freelance marketplaces, UpWork is the go-to place to find experienced WordPress developers aware of security concerns. You can hire an experienced WordPress developer for $10 per hour through this site.
Each company that offers WordPress support, maintenance, and development has its pros and cons. Here are seven companies that can meet all your needs.
As they offer a complete package of services and support at a reasonable price, you won’t have to hire different companies to fix your site. As a result, you can choose anyone from the list that fits your needs.
If you are interested in taking the services of any other WordPress service provider, let me know in the comments.