Getting the most experienced & best WordPress malware removal service is so tough. As your site is your business, so you need to care about the malware removal service which you are going to order.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) to host websites in this rapidly growing world of technology and the internet. But WordPress is not more secure than other CMS or craft platforms. So affecting unwanted malware is a common risk of all webmasters.
WordPress hackers infect sites using unwanted malware and script that affects in an overall flow of the website. In this article, we bring you a robust review of the best WordPress malware removal services.
Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Service?
WordPress malware removal services are dedicated web-based repairing service that removes all traces of hacking as a onetime deal. In case you want to opt for such a service, you need to know what these services offer.
These services firstly target removing a website from the Google blacklist. This helps quickly restore the Google Ads service and get your disrupted revenue flow back on track.
It would be best to opt for a service only when you find any malicious code related to Malicious Phishing Scams like Pharma Hack or Japanese SEO Spam.
The service also scans potential vulnerabilities like spam site redirection and backdoor encryption to prevent future attacks.
You should consider one of the best WordPress malware removal services after confirming a hack attempt or database injection has happened with your website. Otherwise, it will just be a waste of money since it’s a one-time deal.
Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin?
Plugins work in quite a similar manner when it comes to removing malware from your WordPress website. However, the only difference is that it is a constant subscription-based solution rather than a one-time deal.
It would help if you decide for using one of the best WordPress malware removal plugins when you want all-around protection from any hacking attempt. The process is automated and acts instantly after the moment it detects any malware in your website.
Instead of the anxious waiting period for a malware removal service to kick in, some plugin automatically removes and breaks down any potential threats without you even knowing about it. These plugins are useful if you want your website to have a digital security sign.
Furthermore, security plugins help prevent future attacks by adopting malware immunity. It fills all previous exploits and blocks bad sectors from activating again.
- Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Service?
- Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin?
- How to Select a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin or Service?
- Is Removing Malware Enough to Secure Your Site?
- 10 best WordPress Malware Removal Services Review
- Conclusion Of WordPress Malware Removal Service
How to Select a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin or Service?
There are many WordPress malware removal plugins or services that are available free and premium, not all of them are equally effective. Choosing the best one can be quite a daunting task. Here, we suggest three core factors to look out for:
- Complete Scanning–A plugin or service should be able to analyze the entire WordPress ecosystem. This includes all files and folders, as well as each individual database entry for optimizing & scanning.
- Speed of operation–Malware acts as a domino effect. The longer it can sustain on your website, the more damage it can cause. Thus, the best WordPress malware removal service or plugin should definitely act fast. The detection and cleanup process needs to be instant and automated.
- Updated malware database–Hackers always renew their hacking patterns and signatures. A suitable plugin or service must have an up-to-date list of malware and phishing scams. Otherwise, the latest malware will go undetected.
These three are solely the essential features that a service or plugin must provide. Other than that, the additional security features are the selling point of many cybersecurity solutions. So be sure to check them all before setting your mind on one.
Is Removing Malware Enough to Secure Your Site?
Malware protection is basically a continuous process. There is no one-time solution that resolves the problem. Even after adequately removing the malware using one of the best WordPress malware removal services or plugins, you will need to keep surveillance 24×7 to prevent future attacks and protect your website.
Here are a few tips to secure your site after removing malware:
- Regularly update WordPress security patches
- Refrain from using the most common login credentials
- Enable CAPTCHA protection on your login page
- Set up a firewall
- Take a regular backup of all your website data
These few simple steps are enough to harden a website’s security and enhance the overall protection. Nonetheless, it is always a good idea to consult with a cybersecurity specialist in such matters and get the best feasible solution.
10 best WordPress Malware Removal Services Review
You should reveal the most prominent malware removal service with on-demand virtual support. From these aspects, Fix My site is one of the good WordPress malware removal services in the market. They are able to scan your entire website, detect any vulnerabilities, clean all hacked files, and instantly harden website security!
- Special access to xmlrpc.php, .htaccess, and wp-config.php files
- Compatible with WordFence security plugin
- Provides detailed report with screenshots
Price: The on-time price of this support is only $119.
When it comes to wp malware removal service, MalCur is another good-rated one. The offers to remove malware and restore the entire site with robust technique. They also provide in-depth cleaning reports along with database optimization and cleaning.
- Super-fast response in less than 15 minutes
- Guaranteed blacklist removal
- Full coverage for 15 days
Price: The service costs $147 for each website.
This is another WordPress infection removal same-day service that offers a guaranteed clean website. They provide you service to protect your brand reputation from devastating hacking attempts at a one-time service cost. Also, they are able to prevent a malicious attack on your website and restore the hacked files with few simple steps.
- Specialized access to HTACCESS & WP-CONFIG AUDIT files
- Automated database optimization
- Protection for wp-login.php file
Price: The service starts at 117 USD.
WPAOS is a professional team of WordPress security and malware removal. They can fix any WordPress hacks and make your website hack-proof. WPAOS provides lots of services with a single plan.
One of the best features is they promise to protect your website against repeated hacks for up to 1 year. Also, you will get iThemes security pro with this service that will save money almost $199 per year. They can fix any potential hacking situation and have a reliable 100% success rate.
- Long-term protection guarantee for one year
- Provide iThemes Security Pro ($199 value)
- Prevent repeated hacks
- Daily backups
- Fix Google ads disapproved
- Japanese SEO Spam removal and protection and more
- 24/7 helpful customer support
- Price: The service costs 149 USD for each website.
Simply get the best of the best in malware removal services without going to any big corporation. Hire an expert freelancer from reliable websites like Upwork and get your site secured with ease!
- Experienced cybersecurity specialists readily available
- Skip any unwanted delay in finding a suitable service provider.
- Support the up-and-coming freelance community
Price: The price will depend on the specifics of your website and requirements.
Instantly remove the malware from a WordPress-powered site with MalCare anti-hacking tool and support. Do not worry about downtimes since the malware will automatically be gone in less than 60 seconds!
- Real-time malware protection
- Unique signature matching algorithms
- No alteration to your website source code
Price: The plugin costs $&99 per year for one website.
Gear up your website with the power of a firewall along with the best WordPress automatic malware removal feature and protection. The Wordfence team has built this plugin with a sole dedication to optimizing overall cybersecurity.
- Proprietary Web Application Firewall to block suspected web traffic
- Real-time IP Blacklist
- Regularly updated security signatures
Price: The plugin costs $99 per year for a single license.
With this free plugin, you can protect a WordPress website against potential database injections and remove existing backdoor scripts. Also, its additional firewall provides extended support against hacker exploitation.
- wp-login and XMLRPC file patches
- Automatic definition updates
- WordPress core file integrity intact
Price: The plugin is free to download from the official WordPress website.
You can achieve the ultimate peace of mind and rest assured of your website’s security with this innovative cloud-based malware protection plugin and service. The plugin and team are able to fix your hacked WordPress website in a matter of minutes.
- Protection against DDoS attacks with WAF
- Optimized CDN with blazing fast response speeds
- Premium response SLAs
Price: The plugin costs around $200 for one website.
CleanTalk ensures full control of website security and it provides a detailed report of security stats. You can easily avail of cloud backup for extended support and further protection from unwanted hackers on your website.
- Automated scanning schedules
- Specialized WordPress login protection
- Two-factor authentication enabled
Price: The plugin is free to download from the official WordPress website.
Conclusion Of WordPress Malware Removal Service
Malware can become a cause of painful headaches for website administrators if you do not handle your website correctly. A minor second of ignorance could lead to devastating effects of potent malware is let loose among the WordPress core-site files.
Hence it is utterly crucial to integrate the best WordPress malware removal service or plugin for your website. It will not just save your website from hacking attempts or phishing schemes, but also ensures that you will not lose any sensitive information which might be vital to your website.
However, choosing a good malware removal service is not a simple task. That’s why we have collected a list of the best ten wp malware removal services. Most services provide hack protection and malware removal plugins.
We hope, check out the above-listed services and their plugins with their features and make an informed choice about ensuring your precious website’s cybersecurity.
Read other guides related to WordPress security: