WordPress is one of the most popular platforms for hosting websites in this rapidly evolving world of technology and the internet. But that leaves the platform vulnerable to being the most common target for hackers.
WordPress hackers tend to infect sites with malware and disrupt the overall flow of the website. In this article, we bring you a concise review of the best WordPress malware removal services and plugins available. Here we go!
Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Service?
WordPress malware removal services are dedicated web-based repairing that removes all traces of hacking as a one-time deal. In case you want to opt for such a service, you need to know what these services offer.
These services firstly target removing your website from the Google blacklist. This should help you quickly restore the Google Ads service and get your disrupted revenue flow back on track. It would be best to opt for a service only when you find any malicious code related to Malicious Phishing Scams like Pharma Hack or Japanese SEO Spam. The service also scans potential vulnerabilities like spam site redirection and backdoor encryption to prevent future attacks.
You should consider using one of the best WordPress malware removal services only after you’ve confirmed a hack attempt or Database injection on your website. Otherwise, it will just be a waste of money since it’s a one-time deal.
Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin?
Plugins work in quite a similar manner when it comes to removing malware from your WordPress website. However, the only difference is that it is a constant subscription-based solution rather than a one-time deal.
It would help if you opted for using one of the best WordPress malware removal plugins when you want all-around protection from any hacking attempts. The process is automated and acts instantly after the moment it detects any malware in your website.
Instead of the anxious waiting period for a malware removal service to kick in, the plugin automatically removes and breaks down any potential threats without you even knowing about it. The plugin should also be useful if you want your website to have a digital security sign.
Furthermore, plugins help prevent future attacks by adopting malware immunity. It plugs all previous exploits and blocks bad sectors from activating again.
- Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Service?
- Why Should You Use a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin?
- How to Select a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin or Service?
- Is Removing Malware Enough to Secure Your Site?
- Best 5 WordPress Malware Removal Services
- Best 5 WordPress Malware Removal Plugins
- Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall
- Security & Malware scan by CleanTalk
- Conclusion Of WordPress Malware Removal Service & Plugin
How to Select a WordPress Malware Removal Plugin or Service?
While numerous WordPress malware removal plugins or services are available, not all of them are equally effective. Choosing the best option can be quite a daunting task. Here, we suggest three core factors to look out for
- Complete Scanning – the plugin or service should be able to analyze the entire WordPress ecosystem. This includes all files and folders as well as each individual database entry for optimized scanning.
- Speed of operation – malware acts as a domino effect. The longer it can sustain in your website, the more damage it can cause. Thus, the best WordPress malware removal service or plugin should definitely act fast. The detection and cleanup process needs to be instant and automated.
- Updated malware database – hackers are always renewing their hacking pattern and signature. A suitable plugin or service must have an up-to-date list of malware and phishing scams. Otherwise, the latest malware will go undetected.
These three are solely the essential features that a service or plugin must provide. Other than that, the additional security features are the selling point of many such cybersecurity solutions. Be sure to check them all out before setting your mind on one.
Is Removing Malware Enough to Secure Your Site?
Malware protection is basically a continuous process. There is no one-time solution that resolves the problem. Even after you adequately remove the malware using one of the best WordPress malware removal services or plugins, you’ll need to keep surveillance 24×7 to prevent future attacks and protect your website.
Here are a few tips to secure your site after you have removed malware:
- Regularly update the WordPress security patches
- Refrain from using the most common login credentials
- Enable CAPTCHA protection on your login page
- Set up a firewall
- Take a regular backup of all your website data
These few simple steps should be enough to harden your website’s security and enhance the overall protection. Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to consult a cybersecurity specialist in such matters and get the best possible solution.
Best 5 WordPress Malware Removal Services
Avail of the most prominent and popular malware removal service with on-demand virtual support. Scan your website, detect any vulnerabilities, clean all hacked files, and instantly harden website security!
- Special access to xmlrpc.php, .htaccess, and wp-config.php files
- Compatible with WordFence security plugin
- Detailed report generated with screenshots
Price: The service starts from 119 USD.
Protect your brand reputation from devastating hacking attempts with just a one-time service cost. Prevent any damage to your website and restore the hacked files with few simple steps.
- Super-fast response in less than 15 minutes
- Guaranteed blacklist removal
- Full coverage for 15 days
Price: The service costs 147 USD for each website.
Get instant malware removal service on the same day before any of your precious WordPress files are damaged anymore. Get a guaranteed cleanup at an affordable price point.
- Specialized access to HTACCESS & WP-CONFIG AUDIT files
- Automated database optimization
- Protection for wp-login.php file
Price: The service starts at 117 USD.
Make sure to get your money’s worth with this best WordPress malware removal plugin. Fix any potential hacking situation with a reliable 100% success rate.
- Long-term protection guarantee for one year
- 24/7 helpful customer support
Price: The service costs 149 USD for each website.
Simply get the best of the best in malware removal services without going to any big corporation. Hire an expert freelancer from reliable websites like Upwork and get your site secured with ease!
- Experienced cybersecurity specialists readily available
- Skip any unwanted delay in finding a suitable service provider.
- Support the up and coming freelance community
Price: The price will depend on the specifics of your website and requirements.
Best 5 WordPress Malware Removal Plugins
Instantly remedy the malware situation with expert anti-hacking tools and support. Put no extra pressure on your website or worry about downtimes since the malware will automatically be gone in less than 60 seconds!
- Real-time malware protection
- Unique signature matching algorithms
- No alteration to your website source code
Price: The plugin charges 99 USD per year for one website.
Gear up your website with the power of a firewall along with the best WordPress malware removal features. This plugin was built with a sole dedication to optimizing overall cybersecurity.
- Proprietary Web Application Firewall to block suspected web traffic
- Real-time IP Blacklist
- Regularly updated security signatures
Price: The plugin charges 99 USD per year for a single license.
Protect your WordPress website against potential database injections and remove existing backdoor scripts. The additional firewall provides extended support against hacker exploitation.
- wp-login and XMLRPC file patches
- Automatic definition updates
- WordPress core file integrity intact
Price: The plugin is free to download from the official WordPress website.
Achieve the ultimate peace of mind and rest assured of your website’s security with innovative cloud-based protection against malware. Fix your hacked WordPress website in a matter of minutes.
- Protection against DDoS attacks with WAF
- Optimized CDN with blazing fast response speeds
- Premium response SLAs
Price: The plugin costs 199.99 USD for one website.
Get full control of your website security and a detailed report of security stats with this plugin. Avail of cloud backup for extended support and further protection from unwanted hackers on your website.
- Automated scanning schedules
- Specialized WordPress login protection
- Two-factor authentication enabled
Price: The plugin is free to download from the official WordPress website.
Conclusion Of WordPress Malware Removal Service & Plugin
Malware can become a cause of painful headaches for website administrators if not handled correctly. A mere second of ignorance could lead to devastating effects if a potent malware is let loose among the WordPress core sites.
Hence it is utterly crucial to integrate the best WordPress malware removal service or plugin for your website. This not just saves your website from hacking attempts or phishing schemes but also ensures that you don’t lose any sensitive information that might be vital to your website.
All in all, choosing the best WordPress malware removal service or plugin is not an easy task to do. So, we’ve compiled a list of the best five contenders from each category. We hope you’ll check out the features and make an informed choice about ensuring your precious website’s cybersecurity.
Read other guides related to WordPress security: