Selecting the best WordPress pricing table plugin can be difficult. There are many to choose from, and each one has a different set of features. To make your decision easier, we’ve compiled a list of 7 plugins that offer some of the most important features you need in order to create an attractive pricing table on your website.
A good WordPress pricing table will allow you to show prices for various packages side by side so customers can see what they’re getting before they buy it.
It should also display the price with taxes included so there is no confusion about how much they will have to pay at checkout time. We hope our review helps simplify this process for you!
7 Best WordPress Pricing Table Plugins:
For its 250+ different demo table templates, Go Pricing is one of the top WordPress plugins for creating a pricing table. These demo templates will help you a lot if you are a beginner. We promise, if you buy this product, you won’t need anything else.
- Compatible with most popular themes which follow WordPress coding standards. For example Avada, Jupiter, BeTheme, Divi, Theme X, and so on and so forth.
- There is a simple way to use the admin interface. This means you can comfortably and quickly edit your tables with a clean UI.
- For creating great-looking pricing tables with Go Pricing, you can enjoy 2000+ different icons.
- There is a live preview option, which will allow you to enable how your work looks in real-time.
- There is also a smooth import-export option as well. Using this you can swiftly import demo tables, create or restore backups or move your data to different sites.
- You can also ensure that it loads once the content when only need.
Price: It costs only $27/year, with 6-months of customer support. With this single-site cost, you will get a powerful and full-featured pricing table plugin for your site.
WP Table Builder
WP Table Builder has been made with drag and drops functionality to create unlimited straightforward tables. It is popular due to the simple features used in the admin panel.
The working process of the WP table builder is very simple. After installing the plugin there you will see a table builder menu. All you need to do is, just go to the table builder and then click on add new.
You will be asked to select the row number and column number. Once you are done, the plugin will generate a table automatically for you. That’s how simple it is. To add any new elements to the table, you just need to drag and drop the elements into the table cells.
- This plugin might be the best choice for beginners.
- It is used to create comparison tables, pricing tables, list tables, and so forth.
- You can add 7 different elements with the WP table builder e.g. text, list, images, buttons, star rating, custom HTML, and shortcodes.
Price: You can use its free version with lots of basic features. But for professionals, buy the wp table builder premium version which offers some additions. The single site license will cost you only $40 per year.
Responsive Pricing Table
In this review list, it is a simple featured and great-working WordPress pricing table plugin. After installation of this plugin on your site, you will see a ‘pricing tables’ tab in the admin panel.
Comfortably, you can create your pricing tables for your website. You can rapidly add any features for your unique plans into the table. Also, you can easily go with a full-featured pro version of this responsive pricing table to create your desired great-looking pricing table smoothly.
- It has custom payment options/buttons like Stripe, PayPal, etc to help customize your table attractively and effectively.
- If you have coding skills, you can also use custom CSS to style the pricing table to your liking.
- You will get some pre-built layouts in the premium version.
- In the settings of this plugin, you can enjoy lots of features like highlighting any recommended plan, removing or changing the currency sign, force to original fonts, title alignment, font-size presets, and so on.
Price: It is a free plugin. Although, it has a premium version that costs only $19/year.
WRC Pricing Table
WRC is another WordPress Responsive CSS pricing table plugin. From the name, you can easily guess it is a plugin based on the current CSS standard. This gives away the meaning that you can work with this plugin on almost each side configuration. It is a free pricing table plugin, but it has also a pro version for huge advanced features for professional users.
The premium version includes lots of new CSS3 table templates, features, and tons of customization options with dedicated support. Besides, you can create an instant pricing table with 50+ readymade templates that only available on its pro version.
Not only that, you can enjoy full feature categorization, the option to add star ratings, copy any existing table, integration of the PayPal button, and more. So now it is your choice is it worth for creating your dream website with some great-looking price table features.
Price: The standard version will cost you $10 for a one-time fee and the ultimate version will cost only $15. Buy its pro version.
ARPrice Pricing Table
Among all the available pricing tables for the WordPress site from this list, the ARprice pricing table undoubtedly is one of the best pricing table solutions. There is an easy intuitive drag-and-drop page builder option to help you modify tables with your liking.
It is the beauty that the ARPrice Pricing table provides you with a simple way to let you preview all of your changes across the table. Besides, there is an option to preview your table on multiple devices like mobile, tablet, etc.
Moreover, with 300+ different templates, it is considered to be a complete and fully featured table plugin for WordPress in 2021.
- To design a table more attractive, there is an option for you to add animations and effects.
- You can integrate any video files from different sources like YouTube, Vimeo, and many more.
- At the top of each column, you can easily add a toggle switch to make your table more comprehensible.
Price: It costs only $27/year with a 6 month customer.
Pricing Table Widget for Elementor
The name gives away that it is a WordPress pricing table plugin for those who use Elementor on their WordPress sites. Besides, with the help of this plugin, you can display product information more simply and efficiently to convince your audience to make the 100% right decision.
For your better understanding, we are pointing out here the most prominent features that turn it into the best plugin for Elementor websites-
- For the perfect look, you can easily arrange and customize any column as there are already 6 pre-defined column elements in it.
- Besides, you can individually customize and design each column’s element with different colors.
- You can customize the whole layout for mobile devices.
- There is a function to add Lottie animation to the pricing table to look more creative and professional.
Price: It has no free version to use basic features. There are three different subscription plans for more advanced features.
- Single Site- $39 (It is suitable for the owners who manage a single website)
- Unlimited- $79 (This is best for professional usage as it can be used on multiple sites)
- Lifetime – $199 (Here you can enjoy lifetime updates and supports)
In each of the plans, they ensure a money-back guarantee for you.
Pricing Table by Supystic
It is one of the freest feature-rich WordPress plugins to make great-looking pricing tables. It uses a drag-and-drop builder to build tables easily. This plugin is popular because of its huge number of responsive pre-build table designs.
Among these templates, 7 are available in the free version and 38+ other pre-design pricing templates are available in its pro version.
With no programming skills, you can create amazing pricing tables using this pricing table by Supystic. Compared with the other responsive pricing table, it provides many more customization options.
- It allows you to insert images, animations, videos, and many more.
- Every aspect of the table can easily be modified and structured to your liking.
- There is an option to clone any of your tables and put them into another design just keeping the base alike.
- You can also compare two tables side by side.
- There are some other features like custom header, button styling, hover animation, and so on.
Price: You can download its free version for using basic features. If you are a creative person, then you can make the table amazing too as there are a lot of functions to customize your tables in its pro version. The pro version costs only $46/year with customer support and unlimited plugin updates.
Which WordPress Pricing Table Plugin Is The Best In 2021?
In 2021, which pricing table plugin is the best? That’s a tough question. With so many different pricing table plugins to choose from on the market. It can be difficult to decide which one will work for you.
To help make your decision easier we’ve put together this list of the most popular and top-rated pricing table plugins available today with some core features.
We hope you have found this list helpful. Remember, no matter which pricing table plugin you choose to use on your website. It is important that the data is accurate and up-to-date so potential customers can make an informed decision about their purchases.
If there are other plugins, we will include in our list or if you want more information about how a specific feature works with any of these plugins, let us know!
Please answer the following questions in the comment box below. Your answer will inspire us to add the best next one to this list.
- Do you use a WordPress Pricing Table Plugin that’s not listed here? If so, what is it and what do you like about it more than the ones listed in this article?
- Which WordPress Pricing Table plugin did you originally try and which one currently works best for your blog or business?