Struggling to understand the difference between a content egg vs affiliate egg.
You might know affiliate marketing makes it easy to earn passive income. But it needs a certain amount of effort. There are lots of resources out there to ease your task. Content Egg and Affiliate Egg are among those resources which make your job more comfortable.
Let’s get into the topic to know how this plugin makes your affiliate business easy and their differences.
Overview of Content Egg and Affiliate Egg
Content Egg is a WordPress plugin that offers to build lucrative blogs, affiliate sites, deals, product and price comparison sites, etc.
Content Egg works with the API keys of modules. So you need to activate the content egg modules by using the API keys of each module. It has over 29 affiliate modules that help to earn more money from your site.
Affiliate Egg is a plugin that helps to find products right away from online shops and has the functionality of price update. With no effort, you can add online products for selling through your site using affiliate links.
Starting with this plugin, you need to copy the product links from the original stores and type/enter them to your plugin to import the products. You can import a bulk amount of products by using the categories or search links feature. Affiliate egg supports over 40 online shops, including Amazon.
Content Egg Vs Affiliate Egg: Features comparison
- This plugin keeps functioning by using the API of affiliate networks. First complete auto-blogging settings, then you need to type a keyword and the plugin finds products. You can choose which product you need to add to your post.
- Price tracker and alert.
- High work speed.
- A complicated setting process, as it requires API keys.
- API limits received data.
- Considering the network, “Native” API has a high-quality search.
- Supports WooCommerce product synchronization and auto blogging.
- You won’t need a separate plugin for each system. They offer over 29 affiliate system APIs and adding more and more.
- You can use multi-location for Amazon.
- It works like a web parser. You need to type links to the product search bar and the plugin will find out the information from the pre-integrated online shop.
- Has price update feature.
- Lower work speed.
- Simple setting process.
- You can insert optional data from the products like reviews, ratings, characteristics, and others. Doesn’t need API or program approval. Use it right after installing.
- Search quality is good but less flexible as it requires manual work.
- Supports over 40+ local shops.
- Custom cookies to find accurate currency from multi-currency stores.
- Allows deep linking and SubIds supports proxy.
Content Egg Vs Affiliate Egg: Pricing
You can buy both products from the Codecanyon store which is the most popular store for WordPress plugins and scripts. You have to buy each plugin separately from the Codecanyon. Each product will cost $68/year with 6 months of customer support.
Alternatively, you can buy each product from the Keywordruch website, which is an official website of these affiliate plugins. We will not tell you which store is the best, because store selection will depend only on you. You can choose any of them, but Codecanyon is the most trusted and secure.
Content Egg vs Affiliate Egg: Why Should You Use?
Both products were created by the KaywordRush team. These plugins offer a wide range of features that smoothen your every task. Differences between these products are working methods and functions.
Content Egg uses API keys whereas Affiliate egg uses direct web parsing. You can easily integrate each with so that you will get more features & benefits like keywords based auto-blogging, Woocommerce integration, keyword search, price history, price alerts, building auto-affiliate stores, etc!
Content Egg Alternatives.
If you don’t want to use Content Egg, you have the industry-leading Content Egg alternative affiliate plugins.
Both are the best for amazon niche affiliate site.
As you can see, both plugins offer a variety of features and each plugin has its own unique features and modules, but both are not the same.
So if you have a niche affiliate site or blog, you can go with Content Egg and Affiliate Egg for building an online store inserting product price, details, and image directly from the original store. So you can choose any of them that go with your business.