Surveys are essential to run a business, right? Whether it’s required at the beginning or while running a business operation, surveys can play a vital role, which helps you to learn various kinds of factors’ impact on your business. To make sure you have the best versatility offering tool to perform your online surveys or such, finding out the best Typeform alternatives is a must.
In this review, we are going to take you to the journey of online survey-makers, form-builders, and quiz-originators. As a result, you will have absolutely zero levels of stress to find out which Typeform alternative will serve your purpose the best.
Typeform is one of the most prominent tools you can find to satisfy your business needs. Existing business owners are looking for better and cost-effective alternatives all the time.
Top 7 Typeform Alternatives
Let’s find out best 7 Typeform alternatives in 2020 below,
At the 1st position of our best 3 Typeform alternatives’ in 2020 list is Paperform. Paperform has gained a great deal of reputation in this industry by offering some excellent features. It is a digital platform that facilitates users to generate online forms swiftly without writing codes. Paperform is an attractive and punchy solution for all kinds of businesses available there. Let’s see its features, pros, and cons in details below,
- Appointment option (arrangement/ booking)
- Includes videos and images to forms
- Question logic
- Conditional and required questions
- Template gallery
- Custom pricing system
- Custom languages
- 20+ question categories
- Price and product fields
- Hidden and pre-filling Fields
- Improved security (SSL encryption)
- Automatically saving and resuming facility for respondents
- User-friendly interface.
- Code writing is not required.
- Fields are configured as per requirement.
- Zapier enables forms to connect with external applications.
- Embedding helps to create user-friendly and trouble-free forms.
- It has more than 20 field types to ensure you make the required queries.
- Hasn’t come up with regular updates recently.
Pricing: Free trail/ starting from $12.50 per month.
*If you choose a yearly plan, you get the opportunity to save some bucks.
As the quest continues, to find out another place of our best 3 Typeform alternatives’ in the 2020 list, we see JotForm. It is another excellent online platform to create and build forms in a more convenient and user-friendly way. It offers some fantastic features which you may think of a bag full of surprises. So, let’s find out JotForm’s features, pros, and cons below,
- It lets you add assignees through individual email addresses.
- It enables you to share your form with a link.
- It allows you to create an expiration date and time.
- To ensure your form is accessed by the targeted individuals only, JotForm offers a sign-up process requiring email and password.
- Assignees can also save their forms in drafts and complete those afterward.
- To complete the process in due time, you can always set up reminders.
- Assignees can fill up and submit forms while they are even offline, as data will automatically get synced when their devices go online.
- JotForm PDF editor allows you to edit, create forms more easily.
- With over 110 payment form templates and more than 30 getaways, you can create payment form the way you need and collect payments to grow your business.
- JotForm ensures a high level of privacy and security through 256 bit SSL (secure socket layer), encrypted forms, GDPR Compliance, CCPA Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, spam Protection.
- The form builder is user-friendly.
- Offers remarkable themes.
- It does not require additional cost for redirecting links.
- Versatile form building through customizability.
- Few themes are not of admirable quality.
Pricing: Free/ Starting from $24/month
*You can spend less by choosing their yearly plan.
SurveyMonkey has over the years of innovation and customer-centric approaches so that they are famous and reliable in this form building industry. As a result of its highly qualified management’s dedication and hard work, Survey Monkey is now one of the most accepted TypeForm alternatives. Below are the features, pros, and cons of SurveyMonkey,
- Easy to set up feature makes it the most common TypeForm alternative.
- Editing, removing, or adding questions are straightforward because of their templates.
- Filtering and sorting help to perform convenient data analysis.
- The data collection procedure is also available in SurveyMonkey Mobile Forms.
- You have complete authority over your forms’ data.
- Collecting and studying a vast amount of data.
- Easy to create a survey.
- Data analysis oriented.
- It helps to generate custom themes and includes logos.
- User responsive interface.
- Customizability is limited.
Pricing: Free/ Starting from $25/month
LeadQuizzes is another Typeform alternative for online quiz maker and survey platform. It helps you to capture leads for the lead generation and increase your sales by targeting the audience through an attractive lead form. LeadQuizzes has a great range of Typeform free features like newsletter integration tool, reporting, pre-made templates for making quizzes, and survey forms.
- It takes a few minutes for setup and configuration.
- It has a responsive embed code that works fine on all major browsers and devices capturing leads and data while sleeping.
- You can use an auto-generated URL to capture fresh and new leads without using the code or developing a landing page.
- It has been used the Facebook Pixel Integration feature to target the most profitable audiences.
- LeadQuizzes comes with a good price for the current features.
- It can be integrated with other platforms.
- The tool can be used for capturing leads with highly engaging ads to grow business.
- It has great customer support.
- LeadQuizzes is a little expensive.
- It takes a bit of time for getting used to it with the user interface as the newer version is still in working progress.
Pricing: LeadQuzzies Pricing is reasonable starts from $37/yr for 1 website. But if you upgrade it at the price only $186/yr, you can use 15 website accounts with great customer support.
Survio is a great Typeform alternative that is used to create simple surveys online. It comprises extensive features, large fields to be set up and pricing starts with just $16 per month. Although, if you want to invite many users to the account then it is not a great tool as it doesn’t support that.
- It consists of 15+ form fields to collect all the data for your answers.
- Higher features are available on more expensive plans.
- White Label functionality is available for more expensive plans.
- Result pages can be shared.
- It has advanced exporting features.
- It can be integrated with third-party applications such as DropBox, Google Drive, Slack, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
- Survio is very simple to use and not so expensive for basic features.
- It has extensive features with great support.
- It is a great tool to set up a large number of fields for answers.
- The tool is good for small, medium, and large business size.
- It takes a lot of time for creating evaluations and graphs into it.
- It comes with limited features (eg. exporting results) in the free version
- The premium version is available with extensive features.
Pricing: Price starts from $16/month for unlimited number of surveys and questions. But you can upgrade the plan to $66/month for getting more features.
6. Google Form
Google Form is an online survey tool that is available for free to use. It’s the best way to create free online surveys, quizzes, and forms and gather data in one place. You can easily create forms, surveys, and quizzes with its drop editor feature.
- It receives individual responses and notifications through Google sheet.
- You can use logic and branching for creating Interactive Forms.
- It has more than 11 types of formats for questions.
- You can customize the surveys according to the needs of customers.
- Google Form is available free for personal use.
- It is connected with Google sheets, so good for easy to analyze data.
- You can incorporate media file types like video and images.
- Multiple users can access and edit the documents at the same time.
- There are some security concerns as it needs a strong password to increase the level of security.
Pricing: Google Form is available free for personal use and can be used by anyone who has a free Gmail account.
Formstack is an online form builder that requires no coding experience for designing web forms. It is mobile-friendly which can be embedded on the website as well as social media to collect online payments, data for customer feedback, and capture leads for making smarter business decisions. It is suitable for integrating with 50 popular web apps like MailChimp, Salesforce, and PayPal.
- Formstack has more than 24 predefined templates.
- You can track your data through interactive charts and graphs.
- You can collect online payments.
- Customized dynamic reports to receive the type of notifications.
- It offers a conditional logic that allows users to skip certain questions which is irrelevant to them.
- Formstack is easy and user friendly to use.
- It has a powerful reporting feature.
- Conditional fields for highly customizable forms.
- It has little expensive plans for advanced features.
- You need to know little coding if you want to maximize the design.
Pricing: It is available for 14 days free trial as well as a paid version of plans. The price starts from $19/month to $249/month depends on features.
Apart from the above mentioned best 7 Typeform alternatives’ in 2020, there are other form building platforms available. Through years of experience, we have come up with 7 TypeForm alternatives for you.
To sum up, we can say there are many factors to keep in mind before finalizing the best form building platform. You have to be particular about the features required for your organizations’ surveys. Besides, the budget is also a critical factor, as the more the fund available, the more the features you will have.
So, well-acknowledged about all the requirements. Only then, the decision-making process will not be a hard nut to crack. “Happy Form Building”