WP migrate DB pro is a plugin that will make your life easier, and it’s so easy to use. I have been using WP migrate DB pro for a few months now, and I can’t believe how much time it has saved me. With WP Migrate DB Pro you’re able to move your WordPress website with all of its data from one location to another in just minutes! It’s the best WordPress migration plugin out there, without question.
This plugin is especially useful for
- Pull down an entire production site to your local machine and have a working copy of the project in less than thirty seconds.
- It’s really quite simple. Push a staging site to production. Your site will update live in a matter of seconds!
- Let’s move your local site to a staging server. It’ll much easy with this plugin than others.
However, in this blog post, I’ll share a deep review of the WP Migrate DB Pro plugin. So let’s start…
What Is WP Migrate DB Pro?
WP migrate DB pro is the best plugin for WordPress site migration. It can be used to copy data from one database (e.g., a development, staging, or production site) to another database on your local computer and remote servers alike.
It also helps to update the new destination MySQL server before importing changes into the live site.
WP Migrate DB Pro is a great solution for migrating content from one database to another, no matter what the differences are between them.
If you want to migrate databases that are located on different servers (local or remote). WP Migrate DB Pro was designed with simplicity in mind so it’s easy enough even for non-technical users.
Why Should You Use WP Migrate DB Pro Plugin?
There are many reasons to use this WordPress quick migration plugin. Below are the best reasons to choose it for your dream site.
- WP Migrate DB Pro is a great plugin because it’s very easy to use.
- The plugin will copy your database in an organized way and also offer backups for free.
- You can do all tasks with just one click: simply install and activate WP Migrate DB Pro on your site and then click on the “Migrate” button when you want to migrate your WP database & other files.
- Any WordPress website migration project can be done with this plugin, regardless of how big or small it is.
- You’ll never have downtime because there are no limits in regards to usage – just unleash your imagination.
- It’s a great WordPress plugin for site migration, easily backed up, migration process, and 24/7 customer support.
- It has an intuitive interface that’s been designed to help you through every step of your migration process, giving you great peace of mind.
- You can also use it to migrate your WordPress database, plugins, and themes.
- WP Migrate DB Pro has been trusted by many site owners who’ve used it to successfully move their website from one host to another with no downtime.
- If you’re not happy with this plugin, then no need to worry because WP Migrate DB pro includes an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
WP Migrate DB Pro Review: Features
There are few features of this migration plugin. It completes all migration-related processes within fewer features than other plugins. That’s why the plugin is more popular among the WordPress lovers.
WP Migrate DP Plugin Dashboard
It has a clean dashboard interface that is good for beginners. This interface packs all the options in one frame, so you don’t have to scroll through multiple screens.
At the first look at its dashboard, you’ll get a few options for completing your migration-related tasks. Here you’ll get a profile, migrate, backup, setting, addons, and help option.
You can go from one option to another option with just one click without loading the page. So it reduces your time to complete the whole action.
WP Migrate DB Settings
The setting option is the most important option where you’ll find your site connection information with a secret key and more options.
You must need this secret key or complete information of this ‘Connection Info’ box to migrate site one host to another host.
Also, there are two options to control site permission which are related to site migration or copying data or files. You can also control maximum and minimum file or data transfer sizes from here.
‘Load Select Plugins for Migration Requests’ is another best part of this option, which is for the specific file selection. You can check or uncheck specific files whole migrating site from localhost to live host or host A to Host B.
WP Migrate DP Backup Option
You need to create a backup of your site first which you’re going to migrate. Creating backup using WP Migrate DB Pro is so easy.
It’s a very simple and powerful process that can be completed in just seconds or minutes, but completion time depends on site’s size and the hosting package.
You can backup the entire site database or any specific database file or table. Using its backup advanced option, you can exclude spam comments or transient data and compress files with gzip.
Besides, the post type option allows you to backup all posts or only the post’s specific type. So these options will reduce the migration of unnecessary files or database tables.
After pressing the ‘Backup Database’ button, it’ll create a SQL file with all of the data you need to migrate your site. You can easily download the database backup as a zip file. This is a very useful feature because it makes the migration process much easier and faster.
The Migrate DB Pro is a WordPress plugin that provides support for databases and all media files (like theme, plugin, upload, etc.) migration.
This plugin supports all major MySQL or MariaDB databases and also includes an extensive set of features to migrate your site, blog, portfolio, or any other type of website using the best-of-breed technology in relational database migrations.
To migrate your all site data, you need to use its extensions that have included its pro version.
In migrating feature, you’ll find two major options.
- Replace This Site With Another Site: This option allows you to replace your entire site with any other WordPress site.
- Replace Another Site With This Site: This option allows you to replace any WP site with your current WordPress installation/site.
The entire migrating process is simple. Just select your desired option, then import/export the backup zip file. If you use the pro version, you’ll get options for selecting media files, themes, or plugins.
So, enable all of them and finally press the pull or push button. Your migration process will be completed in a short time.
Note: You need to install WP Migrate DP Pro on both sites to get connection information or secret key. Otherwise, the plugin will not work.
For example, if you want to transfer/migrate your current site or localhost site to another site. For this, you need connection information for your remote site to complete the transfer or migration process.
WP Migrate Db Pro Addons
WP Migrate DB Pro addons are a necessary part of the original plugin. There are four add-ons to choose from, and each one is designed for specific use cases.
- Media Files Addon: This addon turns WP Migrate DB Pro into an online media library manager, file unloader, and downloader. You can use it to transfer your files from server A to B or vice versa with no hassle.
- Theme & Plugin Files Addon: This addon lets you transfer all of your theme and plugin files from one WP installation to another.
- Multisite Tools Addon: Export a subsite as an SQL file that can be imported on different servers to create new sites.
- CLI Addon: WP Migrate DB Pro is an extension that integrates with WP-CLI to let you run database migrations from the command line.
WP Migrate DP Pro: Pros & Cons
- Migration of WordPress site is quick and easy.
- Solid backup features, it’s a one-stop solution for fast migration needs.
- If you use this plugin on your new hosting server, then all sites are uploaded in just minutes!
- The best choice if you have any issues with old plugins or existing themes.
- Affordable pricing plans.
- It only works with WordPress sites. You can’t use the plugin for migrating from a site made with another content management system, such as Joomla.
- The price of some plans is higher than its competitors.
WP Migrate DP Pro Documentation and Support
It has enough text and video documentation that contains step-by-step tutorials. It’ll help you migrate the WP site from one host to another easily. The support offered by the company is also very good and helpful for their customer.
Also, it has a super live chat system, so if you need any emergency help, you can contact them live and get an instant reply.
WP Migrate DP Pro is a perfect plugin for WordPress site migration, it gives the best results with fewer efforts.
WP Migrate DB Pro Pricing
Migrate DB Pro PERSONAL plan costs $49 per year for one site with the Standard license, Side Hustle plan costs $99/year for up to 4 active sites, Developer plan costs $199/year for up to 300 active sites, and last, Studio plan costs $599/yearly for up to 100 sites with one-year unlimited updates and customer supports.
Also, It offers an Enterprise plan for unlimited sites, but you have to contact them for this plan using their contact page.
FAQs about WP Migrate DB Pro
The most common FAQs of the WP Migrate DP Pro plugin are given below.
If you’re looking for a plugin that can make your WordPress site migration easier, WP Migrate DB Pro is an excellent choice. It’s easy to use and has countless features that will help with different needs at any stage of the process.
For instance, If you’re trying to move your data from one database to another remote server but are having some problems, this plugin may help.
Besides, if you need a quick fix so that all of the URLs work once everything has been migrated over successfully, there’s functionality built-in for doing just that as well.
I hope I’ve given you enough information about WP Migrate DB Pro that you feel confident in using it for your own site migration.