Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become a part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best-loved and most engaged blog wpbasicpro.com
You will take your writing skills, and combine them with your research and deliver the best guest post/content outline. We are always looking for top-notch writers/guest posters to bring to our team.
General Guest Post Guidelines:
Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from your writing?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Each content/guest post should be unique, well researched.
- Ensure that your content does not violate any copyright laws.
If your writing does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your post must:
- Have an attractive introduction that attracts the readers for reading further.
- Have a killer title.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bullet lists.
- Have an eye-catching conclusion.
- The article should be a minimum of 800 words.
- If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use free images which under the Creative Common License (Image size must be under 100 kb with JPEG or PNG format)
- Have links to at least two high authority posts already published.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words).
- Use a Good looking profile picture. Read: How to add a profile picture?
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Any affiliate links.
- Attach stock images to the post.
- Grammatical & sentence errors.
- More stop words and unnecessary words.
- Write the wrong information.
Also, don’t use jargon words, only talk about the important things and try to make the sentence as simple as you can, overall reader satisfaction matters.
Never try to increase word count with garbage words. Try to put real info, and when you are done! You don’t have to make each post a specific length in terms of word count.
Note: We retain the copyright of all materials published in writing to do. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to WTD.
Guest Post Categories:
Here are a few categories that allow for submitting guest posts. But remember, do not publish guest posts that already have on this blog.
- WordPress tips, guides, how to’s, tutorial, news, and everything that you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes review and how to’s.
- Startup- Running WordPress online business.
- WordPress SEO
- WordPress hosting
- Write everything behind WordPress.
How to Contribute?
If you agree with all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit your guest post article directly using the contact us form. Don’t forget to include your article’s Google doc file URL.
Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained. If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about the changes. You can always discuss the topic before submitting your final pieces.
Try to make the engaging content, and write with personalized examples. Don’t just discuss specifications; better explain what the benefit of the specs is or features.
In case, if you have any query regarding guest posting, please do let us know via contact form.